jueves, 29 de mayo de 2014

If I visit London City

 
If I could visit London, it would be an unforgettable experience for me, because I have heard about London is a touristic city. I will travel with my friends group due to with them I had visited many places.

I will visit wonderful places like as famous Big Ben, an icon of Britannic culture. I will visit The Buckingham Palace too, home of The Queen Isabel II. Other interest places for me are The Tower of London and Natural History Museum.

One particular construction own of London, worthy of picture is The London Eye, major feature of London's skyline. I believe that it produce electric energy, I don’t know, I always see it like a giant roulette with blades. I should to visit this place for know better it.

Furthermore, I will take photos of Madame Tussauds Museum, the wax museum biggest of the world. It place is much visited every day because here is represented famous celebrities, Hollywood’s stars, music artists, included comics characters. It can be a great experience due to there isn’t other similar place.

Also, I enjoy the britannic typical food into London, and of course, their drinks. It because I will want tastes these plates containing mix custom, flavour and food own of the island.


 

1 comentario: