jueves, 24 de abril de 2014

Awake & Alive- Skillet

 
J  Hi everybody!!! I want share with you this song, titled “Awake & Alive” from band “Skillet”. This music style belongs to Christian rock and It was released on February 15, 2010 to Christian Hard Rock and Rock Radio.

Disk: Awake
I heard this song the first time in 2012, looking for video clips in YouTube and I felt an identification without know in first instance its meaning.
In that moment I felt exceeded stress of university daily life, due to it is a powerful and energetic song.
I like this song because to this song talks about of break free and give up about a competitive stressful world. Also it does remind about of my freedom and it hand over the motivation of live.
This song like because drum into my head the incentive motivation for to make the different activities in my daily life in spite of I can be stressed. It belongs to me give up anything negative that the environment can hurt to me.

1 comentario: