jueves, 3 de abril de 2014

The beach of my Town


In the last time I can go to visit the town where I grew.  This town is called “El Palqui” and “la Paloma” was its beach. Even though really it is a big damming located in the heart of “Valle del Limari”. My regards are beautiful because this place was full of life and all around was green and prosperous. The people used this water for all, from to irrigate planting until to drink and take a bath like as beach. I was going to every summer in my infancy and it was called “the beach of the town”.

 
Ten years later absent while I’ve been in Santiago, I was going to visit to my grandparents and I saw the abrupt change in this summer: The damming is barren because rainless. This locate is a real desert now and it will in this way until the rain get life on the infertile ground.


2 comentarios:

  1. I really like that the people can use the water for diferents activities, this could be a explame of a way of life for the rest of the country.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. woow it´s really a great change and so sad :(

    ResponderEliminar