jueves, 26 de junio de 2014

Italy



Dear Blogger !!! Today talk you about a country would like to visit in the next time. I speak about of Italy.

One of the countries that I’d like visit is Italy. This country is in the southern part of Europe and is bathed by the waters of the Mediterranean Sea. Italy is the particular shape of a boot that makes it distinct from other countries.

This country for some reason that I don’t know very well, has caught my attention. For me it is interesting language, customs, typical meals and especially his landscapes, such as Sicily. I would visit this country because I find it has a rich culture that has remained over time, being protagonist of important events in history like the Roman Empire, the rise of the Vatican and the Second World War.

I think it is a tourist country and I would visit places that have always caught my attention such as: The Coliseum, The Sistine Chapel, The Saint Peter's Basilica, The Trevi Fountain, and off course, the famous Pizza Tower.

One of the things that fascinated me make it taste the famous Italian cheeses, which are as well known globally.


I think this country is a place to enjoy holiday seasons.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario