jueves, 26 de junio de 2014

My Blog Experience



To start this semester I had no idea that gmail can the option for make and write blogs and it’s a little embarrassing for me. Finally I can say that it was an enriching experience. 


Whether or not you enjoyed writing on the blog?

I think the act of writing blogs in english allowed me, to use own knowledge of the english language to put into practice what you already know the this language. 


What you liked about writing on the blog?

What I like about blogging is that it allows me to open my mind to memories, ideas, tastes, experiences, etc. and it’s a good way to express everything that I have inside. 


What you dislike about writing on the blog?

I think what I dislike writing blog is even I don’t have a much abilities for achieve all the functions of blog by my likes. 


What subjects did you enjoy writing about?

I believe that in topics I liked most was to write things related to my family, because as they live in other cities, it’s good to remember and feel they are an important part of my life even at a distance. 


What subject you dislike writing about?

All subjects were of my taste


Whether you think your English improved and in what ways?

I think my English improved because I put in practice what I know, but I need to identify which are the most common and frequent mistakes. I feel also I must improve my "Speaking" and “Listening”. I believe that I'm weak in these areas.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario